Last Updated on Thursday, 27 April 2017 19:31
Members of the Community Champions Club provide ongoing support of Saint Anthony's critical work through monthly giving.
You can help the Saint Anthony Hospital Foundation provide quality care and impactful services to members of our community, regardless of their ability to pay, when you make a monthly gift.
Community Champions are a special group of caring people, like you, who make recurring gifts to the Foundation. When you become a Champion, your monthly gift provides a reliable stream of support that assists us in providing vital health care services and wellness programs to those in need.
Click above to use our safe and secure online donation form to join the Community Champions Club today.
Here is how it works:
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation. Thank you for donating at least $10 a month.
- You can change the amount of your donation or stop it at any time.
- On our form simply choose the "monthly" option under Recurring Frequency and select "Community Champions Club" as your area of support.
- Your credit or debit card is charged on the same date each month, and you will receive an email confirmation when charged.
- Each January, you will receive an annual giving statement, which can be used for tax purposes.
Your Community Champions Club membership will automatically renew each year with the option to increase or stop your gift.
For more information about the Community Champions Club please call 773.484.4259.