Saint Anthony Hospital is building a strong and healthy community.
Our community-based programs and services, often provided in partnership with neighborhood schools, churches, and other nonprofit organizations, offer a wide variety of free social and health-related services, like:
- linking pregnant women to medical providers
- helping parents connect their young children to early intervention services
- teaching parents how to employ positive discipline and conflict resolution skills
- counseling adults and couples experiencing stress and anxiety, and
- informing seniors about the different components of Medicare.