The communities we serve are being hit the hardest by COVID-19. Environmental and economic influences have compounded for generations, leaving our communities at a higher risk, exacerbating the virus’s impact.
To effectively combat this virus, keep our patients and staff safe, and support our frontline healthcare workers, Saint Anthony Hospital needs your help.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT US, OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, CLINICAL TEAMS, AND OUR PATIENTS DURING THIS PANDEMIC:
We have established a COVID-19 RELIEF FUND, which will be used to equip our medical team with the tools needed to administer quality care to our patients. Our medical staff has been working tirelessly and compassionately on the front line of this crisis.
We are also accepting supply donations. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is essential in keeping our health care workers safe, as well as our patients. We are currently accepting the following items:
- Clinical equipment – ICU beds, respiratory ventilators, monitors, pulse oximeters, capnography, and IV pumps.
- Masks – Both N95 and procedural masks will be accepted. They must be new and unused.
- Handmade masks – Hand sewn masks will be accepted as long as they follow these instructions: https://www.joann.com/make-to-give-response/
- Hand sanitizer – Hand sanitizer that has been unopened with at least 60% alcohol.
- Eye protection – This includes any new or unused goggles, safety glasses, or face shields. Eyeglasses are not acceptable.
- Gowns – Levels 1-4 disposable/reusable isolation gowns.
- Disinfectant wipes – All brands of unopened premoistened general purpose wipes are acceptable.
- Bleach wipes.
- Sterile Nasopharyngeal specimen collection swabs (specifically BD #220531) with viral transport media (VTM).
- New, reusable respirators/filters.
Thank you for supporting Saint Anthony Hospital and for helping us fight COVID-19. Your generosity enables us to provide quality care to communities hit disproportionality hardest by the virus.