Colonoscopies are a safe and effective screening for colon cancer. Our board-certified gastroenterologists want to make it easier and more comfortable for patients to have a colonoscopy as part of their ongoing preventative care.
The Open Access Clinic allows patients to schedule their colonoscopy at any time, without a prior consultation with the gastroenterologist.
- Eligible patients only need a prescription from their primary care physician
- No consultation is needed prior to the screening
- A Clinic Coordinator will walk through the entire process, from scheduling to instructions in preparation for the procedure
- All insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Saint Anthony Hospital offers free valet parking
Patients should talk to their physician about having a colonoscopy and their eligibility for the open access clinic.
** This is a standard screening for patients aged 50 or over without pre-existing conditions which require a GI consultation.
For more information call 773.484.1444 or contact your physician.