Your health and well-being is our top priority. In an effort to protect patients and the community, we have updated our visitor policy.
Effective immediately and until further notice:
- All visitors will be screened at the point of entry. Persons with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted into the facility.
- Visitors MUST stay with the patient and are not allowed to walk into other patient rooms or hallways.
- No visitors under the age of 18 permitted.
Medical/Surgical (3rd Fl.)
Telemetry (3rd Fl.)
MONDAY - FRIDAY
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit
MONDAY – FRIDAY
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
MONDAY - SUNDAY
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Each patient is allowed one visitor at a time, for a limited amount of time.
- All visitors must wear an approved mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Visitors MUST adhere to visiting hours or risk losing visiting privileges the remainder of the patients stay.
- In order to adhere to social distancing, visitors must wait in their car until allowed up. They are to provide the navigator with cellphone number and will be contacted when it is their time to visit the patient.
COVID or Patients in ISOLATION
- No visitors at this time.
- You can schedule a Televisit with the patient experience team by calling 773.484.4471.
- Labor and Delivery - One primary support person is allowed.
- Mother/Baby - Primary support person can be in the room at all times. The patient is allowed one additional visitor at a time for 15 minutes, during visiting hours.
- Both parents can visit the child during visiting hours. After visiting hours, one parent will be allowed to stay with the child.
- Each patient is allowed one visitor at a time, each for a limited amount of time.
In order to avoid overcrowding and mitigate any risk of cross transmission in the ER waiting area, ER will restrict visitors per the following protocol:
- No visitors allowed to accompany patient in waiting area if patient is an ambulatory adult.
- Permit one visitor to accompany patient if pediatric or with disability.
These restrictions will be in place until further notice and will be assessed frequently based on IDPH/CDC updates. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For more information about COVID-19 see Infection Control