Your health and well-being is our top priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, in an effort to protect patients and the community, we have updated our visitor policy.
As of December 13, 2021:
- All visitors will be screened at the point of entry. Persons with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted into the facility.
- Visitors MUST stay with the patient and are not allowed to walk into other patient rooms or hallways.
- No visitors under the age of 18 permitted.
There will be no visitors allowed in the following areas:
- Inpatient units
- Medical Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Labor and Delivery and Maternity can have one support person. This support person cannot leave the premises and re-enter the hospital. The support person may be required to leave if no private rooms are available.
- One parent/guardian is allowed to stay with the child. At this time, changing between family members will not be allowed.
- One support person may be permitted for special need cases and upon request. All children may be accompanied by one parent/guardian only.
- Hospice patients can have one family member visit a day for a limited amount of time.
- No visitors allowed at this time. Only permitted are patients or the parent of a child.
During this time, families can schedule a Televisit with the Patient Experience team by calling 773.484.4267.
These restrictions will be in place until further notice and will be assessed frequently based on IDPH/CDC updates. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For more information about COVID-19 see Infection Control