Saint Anthony Hospital is Here For You
We understand people are hesitant to visit the hospital during COVID-19, however, it is very important to your health to see your doctors, specialists, and move forward with any necessary procedures or surgeries. Your family’s health and safety are our number one priority!
It is critical for anyone with more serious conditions to continue seeing their provider and not further delay elective surgeries. Conditions requiring essential outpatient visits include, but not limited to:
Already ranked a TOP 10 HOSPITAL FOR PATIENT SAFETY IN ILLINOIS, we have added even more safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for our patients and staff. Extra measures being taken because of COVID-19 include:
- Daily temperature checks for everyone that enters our hospital and community clinics(this includes Archer Avenue Clinic, Little Village Clinic on 26th Street, and all of our Rehabilitation Services/Physical Therapy clinics – for rehab locations visit Rehabilitation Services)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is made available to every employee, patient, and visitor
- Staff, patients, and visitors are required to wear masks at all times
- Reorganized waiting rooms and surgical areas to ensure social distancing
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting of high touched surfaces
- Strict visitor policy
- COVID-19 patients or anyone suspected of having COVID-19 is isolated in our emergency department, inpatient units and clinics to avoid contact with other patients
When your appointment is scheduled, a representative from Saint Anthony Hospital will walk you through safety precautions for your visit and what to expect.
ALL PATIENTS ARE TESTED FOR COVID-19 PRIOR TO ADMISSION OR ANY ELECTIVE PROCEDURES AND SURGERIES
For more information about resuming services or to schedule an appointment please call:
If you are unable to visit the hospital in person, several of our providers are still offering appointments via telehealth at this time. Appointments can be made for medical services, including:
For more information or to schedule a telehealth appointment, please call 773.484.1010
These added measures in our smaller community setting with personalized attention to our patients make Saint Anthony Hospital safe and ready to visit, providing the same compassionate and quality care as always.